Tomorrow morning marks Josh's last law school final as a 2L! I wish you could see the ecstatic grin on my face...I am so happy to have my husband back for the summer.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tomorrow morning marks Josh's last law school final as a 2L! I wish you could see the ecstatic grin on my face...I am so happy to have my husband back for the summer.
Posted by Natalie at 10:09:00 PM
2 scrumptious secrets:
Oh my, I SO did not know that you had a blog. Natalie I miss you!!! I'm sorry that I have been really antisocial and not good about calling since I've been in grad school. I am committed to do better. Anway, I love your bangs and I love you!!
That is SUCH a good feeling! Enjoy your summer together and just think, this time NEXT year you'll be sitting at graduation!! . . . actually, just wait until the Bar exam is over to celebrate =).
Post a Comment