Yesterday while cooking dinner, I sliced my finger open with a knife as I was chopping onions. Thirty minutes later, when I was taking cookies out of the oven I burned the same finger by accidentally touching the pan. My right index finger is a pathetic site to see, one large gaping wound on the tip and a 2nd degree blistering burn around the base. I should have called in sick for work today, latex goves do not fit over my bandaging very well.
Friday, May 16, 2008
domestic dangers
Yesterday while cooking dinner, I sliced my finger open with a knife as I was chopping onions. Thirty minutes later, when I was taking cookies out of the oven I burned the same finger by accidentally touching the pan. My right index finger is a pathetic site to see, one large gaping wound on the tip and a 2nd degree blistering burn around the base. I should have called in sick for work today, latex goves do not fit over my bandaging very well.
Posted by Natalie at 12:58:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 scrumptious secrets:
Nat, you should totally use the excuse that you can't lift a finger this weekend. :o)
Oh no lady!:( So sad...know you're not alone in mistakes such as that...I find myself hurting myself all the time! Feel better!!
OUCH! You should have shown me your ouw-wee!
When I first read this I was like oh! She can't debride and then I remembered you're left handed. Whew! Seriously, how is your finger?
Post a Comment