Last Sunday, May 18th, marked our ONE year anniversary! I haven't decided if it feels like we have been married for five years or five months. Luckily, I can still say that every single day has gotten better and every day I love Josh more. It is sure amazing how things work out. I never would have thought that my running partner at BYU would become life partner. I still think that I am the luckiest girl in the world.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 scrumptious secrets:
Happy 1st year! They say the first year is the hardest. It's all easy coasting from here.
You guys are so cute. I can't wait to meet Josh someday. I love love.
Oh I cant believe its been a year! Time seriously speeds up as we get older. It was good talking to you the other day!
Natalie! I have a blog! can i be your friend? managersspecial.blogspot.com
Post a Comment