Monday, May 26, 2008

Man Food

While growing up, I was a very picky eater; no nuts, no hot dogs, no eggs, no potato chips, no seafood, no sauces, no meat (other than chicken), no chocolate syrup, no doughnuts, no mayo...and the list went on. Through the years I've slowly crossed foods off my hate list. Since I've met Josh, the variety of foods that I eat has expanded immensely. None of you would be able to tell this just by looking, but Joshua loves man food (anything, greasy, oily, salty or fatty.) These foods are what makes Josh the happiest. (These pictures are from New Orlean's last March and in Memphis over the summer).


If you came to our home and looked in our fridge you would find all of those foods on my original hate list. Yes it's true, I confess. I eat man food. Josh and I had hot dogs for lunch the other day (don't worry, with spinach salad also) and it actually wasn't so bad. I find it amazing how the person you live with will even effect the types of food that you like. My vegetable fetish hasn't quite had the same affect on Josh.

2 scrumptious secrets:

Briann said...

Shaun and you have something in common, he is THE pickiest eater I have ever met, but has tried a couple new things since we met :)

Stephanie said...

This post made me laugh because it reminds me of when we were at RuSans and Josh devulged his love of hotdogs! Just promise me you don't eat them 4 times a week like he does. :-)