Monday, June 2, 2008

transport




Last January while in LA with my family for Jonny's wedding, we rented this awesome rickshaw (I don't know what else to call it). I am astonished that we do not see more of these around with rising gas prices. This particular buggie seated 4 comfortably but we could squish in 6 people. I've decided I will never drive a mini van, and an SUV is out of the question, so unless you can find me something better when I have a family this will be our form of transportation. All of my children will be in very good shape.



If anyone can find one of these for sale, consider it sold, because I will buy it!

2 scrumptious secrets:

Briann said...

You are too funny! Actually Grandma Betty made that quilt, so cute! Are you guys coming to the Family Reunion?

Courtney said...

too true. Sign me up!