Tuesday, June 3, 2008

bells and berries


Last weekend Josh and I drove to Atlanta for David's wedding (one of his high school friends). Talk about blast from the past, it was so fun to see Josh with all of his high school friends (most of whom I have never met). I loved hearing all of the crazy stories about Josh in his younger years. Friday night we stayed at the Findlay's home then went to the temple early Saturday morning. Then we went to Washington Farms to pick strawberries and made freezer Jam. I know those strawberries look scrumptious but sadly the combination of the late season the hot weather the berries were very small. Here is a picture of Josh and I laboring in the fields picking stawberries (yea not so much the laboring part, my policy is one berry in the bucket one berry in my tummy).



Regretfully, I didn't take a single picture at the wedding or at the temple. Josh and I are a little grubby here, we were a little more put together at the wedding.

6 scrumptious secrets:

Ashley Smith said...

Why did I not know about this. You guys look wonderful I read every single one. Miss you TONS!!

Ashley Smith said...

p.s. doeas jessica have a blog??

Christa Skousen said...

Hey Natalie. I love your blog! So fun to see what you guys are up too. Looks like married life is treating you well!

Jared and Katy said...

mmmm...strawberries and jam...sounds yummy!

The Chatterton Family said...

That is what I was doing today! I went and picked strawberries with my sister-in-law and her kids. So much fun!

Dallin and Megan Dyer said...

Georgia looks awesome! I love strawberries, they are my favorite! If we come visit you have to take us here!