Thursday, June 12, 2008

31 days later

31days ago I declared my tipping point and announced to the world that I was going to start riding my bike to work. Yes, it is true, I still ride my bike to work. Yes, in Georgia. Yes, in the middle of the summer with a million percent humidity and in 100 degree days. Yes, I know you look up to me. You're welcome planet earth, you're welcome natalie's clothing fund/bank account. Yes, it's all true, even 31days later.

4 scrumptious secrets:

Charlotta-love said...

yes...you have the health to prove it. and yes, drink lots of water!

Ashley Smith said...

I always thought you were crazy and now you have prooved (this is pure jealousy that you are so active) LOVE YA!!

Kasie said...

This reminds me of when you were training for a marathon freshman year and you would go running for hours and we all thought that you were completely nuts and had no idea how you could run for so long. You will probably live for 10 years longer than any of us roomies!

The Chatterton Family said...

Good for you!I love that you do that. Grat way to save money and stay in shape. Now you should be ready for a triathlon.