I think I spend too much time around teeth and toothbrushes.
When I arrived home Saturday night after dinner with some of our friends, I realized that the entire night I had been walking around with my toothbrush in the back pocket of my jeans. Weird, I know. I have this habit of multi-tasking while I brush my teeth; Saturday I vacuumed while brushing my teeth and seemed to forgot to put my toothbrush away. It turns out that I am a dental hygienist at heart, I take my toothbrush everywhere I go.

5 scrumptious secrets:
You're so Marcia Lorentzen. And yes, I love that about you, always having a toothbrush lying around!
That is so funny Nat! I like your idea of multi-tasking while you brush your teeth, I will have to try it out!
I love your guts ... and your very clean teeth!!!
I miss standing in the kitchen talking to you and making something to eat, all while you are brushing your teeth!
Wow!! that is borderline crazy!! haha how often do you brush like 5 times a day?
Post a Comment