This morning I added sprinkles to my oatmeal. This glorious breakfast had a ripple effect on my entire day. I had an extra long lunch so I could see my cute husband for lunch and now I am leaving work early. I think every day needs to be a sprinkles day.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 scrumptious secrets:
natalie! you are the cutest thing ever. you make me want to try sprinkles with my oatmeal :)
it looks like you and josh are having such a fun summer! we miss you both.
Agreed! What a fun entry... it makes me happy. Your sprinkles sprinkled on my day. :)
Okay so I just noticed that you revamped your blog and it looks AWESOME!! Sorry if this is really late... I am special.
Aww - this post just makes me want to put sprinkles on just about everything! I'm guessing the sprinkles on the oatmeal was good?!
Haha, what a fun idea! And now your sprinkles will cause a ripple effect for more happy moments to others:)!
Post a Comment