Finally, I am back into business, I have been without a camera charger for almost two months now. But thank you amazon for the lovely package that awaited me last night when I returned home from work. I was so excited to see my millions of un-downloaded pictures on my camera, to my dismay I realized I only had two. So I will report.
My dear sister in law Elizabeth came home for a couple weeks during August before venturing to Grad school at Utah State University. It is always such a treat to have her close by. We have become such wonderful friends over the past few years. Elizabeth stayed in Athens for a weekend with Josh and I. We continued our tradition of our movie night, watching movies galore accompanied with unhealthy food. I am proud to say that this year I did NOT fall asleep at 8:30 like I've been known to do, I stayed awake for all of the movies!! Below are the pictures of us making a run to Kroger before our movie marathon.

The picture on the bottom left is Elizabeth and I enjoying breakfast at J & J's flea market. They have the most wonderful authentic Mexican restaurants. We had gorditas and horchata for breakfast, the cashiers didn't speak Spanish so I was grateful to have my espanolitas close by. My knowledge of dental terminology in espanol was of no assistance here. I can't wait to see my dear Elizabeth again in December. Hurry home my love.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
movie marathon & mexican munchies
Posted by Natalie at 11:58:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 scrumptious secrets:
Random Charlotte Fact #67364: I am a Horchata FREAK! I love that stuff.
Random Charlotte Fact #67365: I drank Horchata at J&Js. Mmm, good stuff.
Post a Comment