Wednesday, October 15, 2008

For the love...

The past two months our Saturdays have revolved around the University of Georiga football schedule. Every Saturday has been filled with tailgating (the entire morning), socializing and heading to the stadium 90 minutes prior to kick off so Josh and I can get our "special seats" and so he can watch the football players do their pre-game stretching (I still don't quite understand why he enjoys watching football players doing jumping-jacks so much). Josh and I have student tickets but don't particually love standing sandwiched in between thousands of drunk students, our first game this season we found seats directly behind a door intrance right next to where all the boyscouts sit...we love these seats...they are perfect none of the boys are taller than 4 feet and I am thoroughly entertained watching these boys pull pranks on eachother during the game. The last game was the first game that I actually brought my camera to. Here are our lovely friends that we sat with; the Reeves and the soon to be Stephens (hypothetical, no ring yet).

Before the game we had a handfull of people at our house to tailgate, we love sitting around, eating and watching all of the crazy fans walking around.


For my dear Joshua, he would say Saturdays are for the love of football and I would say Saturdays are for the love of socializing. Luckily here in Georgia the two go hand in hand.

My friend Charlotte blogged about what Athens is like on Saturdays...click here to read.

{sorry Athens friends, I know you've seen some of these pictures about 7 times now}

3 scrumptious secrets:

Ashley Smith said...

Aww I remember when we all use to dress in BLUE, coloring on our cheeks with eyeliner. I wish I could come and dress up with you again.

Jill said...

Quintin is so jealous - he loves college football! We don't have any football teams in San Antonio and we have yet to make it up to Austin for UT game. Anyway, I'm glad you guys are having so much fun in Georgia!

Courtney said...

Natalie, you are looking HOT!