Thursday, September 18, 2008

to the Month of Birthdays!!!

Happy Birthday to my dear Joshy! (Today, September 18th)

Yesterday after looking at all of our old pictures, I thought I need to post them (First UGA Game, First trip to Charleston, first Christmas at my house (while we were still dating), first strip to boondocks (I know it's a stretch but I love the picture).




But I cannot forget the other birthdays this busy month of September:
Happy Birthday my dear sister Emilee! Isn't she cute? September 6th
Christmas two years ago and a picture I stole from facebook of her right before a BYU football game.


Happy Birthday to my brother Jonny! September 11th
These pictures were of us in NYC together watching the New York marathon and walking the Brooklyn Bridge


2 scrumptious secrets:

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Wow, Josh, how apropos that I stumbled across y'all's blog on your birthday - of all days. Happy birthday! Did you know that it's Paula's little girl's birthday today as well?

Anyway, so thrilled to see that you and your darling wife have a blog. You wouldn't believe all the former Lilburn Ward/Stake folks who have blogs. You can find a whole slew of links from my page. Mike and Kara have one as well. I'll have to send you that link sometime.

Happy blogging!

Charlotta-love said...

Whoa, something was in the water in December!