Friday, September 12, 2008

i cried today...



Yes, I cried today at work...this is what I do when my room is stocked, all the insturments are clean, and my 1:00 pm patient does not show... I have not laughed this hard in a really long time... please enjoy.









I obviously was born a decade too late, I have to say, I think I sport the 80's poof hair rather well.


Note to Joshua: these pictures of you with these amazing dos does not give you permission to grow you hair out. (He asks me monthly if he can grow his hair out and I say heck no!)

12 scrumptious secrets:

Ashley Smith said...

THAT IS HILARIOUS!! I vote he does his hair like the one where he is wearing the glasses, very very nice.

Krista said...

BAH!!! That's so funny! The "Donny Osmond" look isn't horrible on Josh actually, that top pic looks really real! My favorite though has got to be chubby Josh. Ha! Thanks for the laugh

Charlotta-love said...

A chubby Josh? I don't think that day will ever come.

Hey, I expect to see some of these do's at halloween!

Stephanie said...

And I thought this was going to be a sentimental sept 11th post. Quite the surprise and oh so hilarious!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Natalie this is so funny. I was just doing this today actually! Provides some great laughs.

Jared and Katy said...

I completely love it....right after Jared and I saw it we did it and we laughed so hard!

The Walkers said...

Oh my funny. I loved the picture of the swollen Josh. How the heck are you guys anyway?

Anonymous said...

um, hilarious.... You two would be mighty attractive if you were living in the 60's or 70's...

Jennah said...

Kendall and I are addicted to this website!!! It's so much fun. You crack me up! I miss you NattyPants!

Jill said...

WOW!! is all i can say!!! seriously WOW!! i love the fat version of Josh!!

Jill said...

Natalie, I love your blog! It looks like you and Josh are doing well. And I love these pictures - hilarious!