Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged

My dear Ashley tagged me 3 weeks ago, I am sorry for the delay....


5 favorite places I lived:
1. Richland, Washington (my home; from elementary school to high school)
2. Athens & Atlanta, Georgia (I love the south!)
3. Provo, Utah (place of birth & while at BYU)
4. Connecticut, Stamford (yes the same Stamford in the Office ) and not to forget Blackrock/Fairfield CT (because I will never claim Bridgeport, but here is the house I lived in with my girls.)
5. Arlington, Texas (yes don't mess...I will never forget you Miss White, my pre-k Montessori teacher who made me terrified of birds)


5 favorite snacks that I love:
1. brachs milk maid carmels (especially when aged & extra chewy)
2. steamed broccoli (yes, 6 days a week)
3. the classic-- chips and homemade salsa with extra cilantro
4. Doritos (embarrassing but true)
5. ice cream (homemade w/ extra TLC)

Jobs I've had:
1. Dental Hygienist (present)
2. Lifeguard & Swim Instructor (George Prout Pool I spent every single summer there growing up)
3. Dental Assistant (I will never do this again, mark my words)
4. Door to Door Sales for Mountain West Pest Control (yes, I was a solicitor, the hardest job I've ever had, but probably the best paying.)
5. Candy Striper at Kadelac Hospital (yes, I even wore the outfit & the job where I decided nursing was not for me)

If I had a million dollars...
1. Travel the world for 10 years with Joshua
2. Travel the world (oops did I already say that?)
3. Move to Charleston, South Carolina and live on the battery
4. Fly my family out to see me more frequently...
5. Travel the world--yup...while doing some clothing shopping?

5 Things that I love:
1. My husbands disgustingly long eyelashes.
2. Fall in the South
3. the exhilarating feeling after a really hard workout.
4. UGA-- (For all of you Western people the University of Georgia's mascot is the bulldog and is an actually dog mascot (UGA is pronounced Ug-uh), he comes to every game and has an airconditioned dog house is the most adorable thing you have ever seen).
5. laughing until my tummy hurts
I tag:
1. Morgan Cates
2. Emilie Ward (Yes you Emm...hint, hint, start a blog!)
3. Erica A
4. Maria Neeley
5. Albus Dumbledore

2 scrumptious secrets:

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

Oh, the steamed broccoli! I think you lived on that, oatmeal, and your HUGE water bottle freshman year!

Lindsay said...

Hey Natalie! It was so nice to run into your blog (from facebook). How are things going? Sounds like things are going fabulous for you!
Right now I am in Salt Lake with my husband and 3 kiddos and we are doing great.
I have a blog as well, although it's private, so you will have to email me if you want an invite: geilmans@gmail.com
Lindsay (Hesterly) Geilman