Friday, September 19, 2008

in distress

What if one day you woke up and everything around you was half the size? What if the morning news paper was in size 4 font and your alarm clock was miniature? Well today this same thing happened to me, ...well sort of. At work the frames on my magnification lopes broke! I wear them at work almost all day with every single patient. Apparently I have become dependent upon this amazing device. They magnify everything to almost twice the size, small itty bitty teeth look huge small pieces of calculus look ginormous and hairline fractures look like craters. Through the entire day I felt like I need to squint and hunch over my patients. Luckily I called the manufactures and they are still under warranty, but I will be squinting for the next 3 weeks until they fix them . I hope these next three weeks fly by quickly.

2 scrumptious secrets:

Charlotta-love said...

I'm bringing you some bifocals on Sunday... :o)

Jill said...

Crazy! I can't believe that! I can't imagine working without them!