My first tag :) Thanks Briann for tagging me and Congrats on your beautiful baby girl!!!
20 Years Ago I was...
living in Provo, Utah
awaiting my third birthday
excited for my dad to finally finish his PHD
trying to be exactly like my older brother
eating oreos and playing on the swings
blonde
10 Years Ago I was...
living in Richland, Washington
returning home from basketball camp at BYU-I with my friend Chelsea
still pretending with my little sister
chewing packs and packs of bubble gum
nervous about volleyball and basketball school tryouts
boy crazy
5 Years Ago I was...
happy to have just graduated from High School, no longer a bomber :(
picking out new bedding for my freshman year at Brigham Young University
lifegaurding at the George Prout Pool and teaching swimming lessons
hypothesizing with Jill, Lisa and Sarah on how college life would change us
3 Years Ago I was....
finishing my last semester at BYU and packing my bags for Stamford, Connecticut
spending hundreds of dollars on dental hygiene school books
excited for the new adventures of the East Coast and living 45 miles from NYC
wondering how a long distance relationship would work out with my dear Joshua
So far this past year I....
celebrated a fabulous year of being married to my dear husband
started my first "grown up job" as a dental hygienist
volunteered for my first political campaign (thanks to my husband)
traveled to Edisto Island SC, St Augistine FL, Otis KS, Memphis TN, Navuoo IL, St. Louis MO, Charleston SC, Flager Beach FL, Los Angeles CA, Seattle WA, White Sulfur Springs WV, Richland WA, Daytona Beach FL, and Atlanta GA
Yesterday I....
built a sand castle on Edisto Island
frantically searched for a mechanic,
slept the entire drive back to Athens
smooched my husband at least 193 times
Tomorrow I will...
wake up and go running with Josh
work 8 hours
hopefully play tennis with some friends
prepare for my dear Karyn to come visit me (to take her dental hygiene boards)
In the next year I...
will watch my husband graduate from Law School
possibly move to somewhere new
watch my little brother Jeffrey go on a mission
hear that Jonny and Mary are Pregnant? hint hint..
Emilee engaged?
I tag Shalayne, Mary, Jill Gibb and Jill Baugh!!!
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
years, days, minutes...
Posted by Natalie at 1:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 scrumptious secrets:
That was DEF one of the better tags i've seen
wow! that was actually pretty interesting! look at how much you have done in your life!!crazyness
pregnant? HA! i guess its a race to see who gets all of your dads childrens books :)
Aww I like that one.
So, I think that you change your blog template more than anyone ever! I love it - I am always excited to see what your blog will look like! Variety and excitement - two things I definitely associate with you!
Ummm...so sorry that I never did this tag! I actually read it but not the tag part! So sorry. Maybe i'll have to do it now!
Post a Comment