As you can see, Josh and I are in none of these pictures. Sadly we missed out on the Neeley Family Reunion this year at Bear Lake in Utah. My Grandma Betty and Grandpa Jimmy with assistance of my aunts and uncles seem to plan the most amazing reunions year after year after year. I am a thief, I stole these pictures from Mary and Jonny's blog and Shawn and Briann's blog. But my family is so adorable, I couldn't resist posting these pictures. I love you all Neeleys, Edwards, Youngs, Schmidts, Byerelys!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
nostalgia
Posted by Natalie at 1:34:00 PM
Labels: Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 scrumptious secrets:
We missed you guys!
we missed you! it definitely was not complete without the findlays :(
Awww. It will just make next year that much better for you!! Miss your guts!! When you said nostalgia it got me thinking, remember our step beds and our window?? Wahahaha
Post a Comment