
My dear friend Karyn came to Georgia this weekend to take CRDTS (Central Region Dental Testing Services) dental hygiene boards, because she is moving from Utah to Hawaii (yes Hawaii, she has really hard life.) Karyn and I spent two years in Connecticut while in dental hygiene school together and there is not another person (other than Meegs and possibly my husband) that I have spent more time with. I was so happy to spend the last 72 hours with her. There is no one in the world that makes me laugh more. I wish we spent more time taking cute pictures, but the domination of the time she spent in Georgia was laughing at funny memories the past and actually taking the dental hygiene boards. Saturday night after a long day in Augusta, I gave her a mini tour of Athens.
Monday, July 28, 2008
a whirlwind weekend
Posted by Natalie at 2:51:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 scrumptious secrets:
So fun! Let's all have a reunion in Hawaii...meegs, jennah, me, you and josh! How fun would that be!
She was such a sweetie! Natalie has cute dental hygiene friends!
Natalie, you look totally hot!
Natalie I'm so happy you have a blog, so fun! I'll be reading (and commenting of course :)
I'm down for a reunion! If the beach is involved...I'm there! Maybe some Oriental Chicken Salad can be involved??? Think about it! I'm glad you and Karyn had fun. I miss you girls so much. I get to see Jilly on Friday in Vegas Baby!
What a fun girl time! I am jealous of the fireflies...ever since I watched Peter Pan as a young child I have always wanted to catch one...in hopes it would be my very own Tinkerbell!
How fun and Nat you are sooooo gorgeous! I love your bangs!:)
Wish I could have been there to reminisce about the past.
When are you going to post something about your weekend in Oklahoma?
Post a Comment