I often wonder how it is that I've gained a couple lbs since being married. While reflecting, there is one appliance in my kitchen that cannot leave my mind; the Cuisinart ice cream maker. Last year for our favorite wedding gift, Josh and I got an ice cream maker. (Thank you Howicks!!!!) Everyone needs to go out and purchase one of these, the best $50 investment you will ever make. Josh and I make ice cream or some frozen delight at least 3 times a month. We've made just about every fruity combination you could ever imagine. This sweet creamy goodness is so incredible I have no control. Our most recent favorite is pina colada made with coconut milk and fresh pineapple. I am convinced these ice cream makers will be in heaven.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 scrumptious secrets:
David has been talking about getting an ice cream maker, but we just aren't sure which one to get...what kind do you have? do you like it? i guess you probably do, since it makes such good ice cream! Maybe we will have to get one for our 4th of July present to ourselves.
You'll have to bring it on Saturday and we can make a yummy summer treat.
Ice Cream is Kryptonite. Love it!!!!
Looks yummy! Did you know that yesterday was National Creative Ice Cream Flavor Day! Way to celebrate!
I can say that I have had the pleasure of having some of your ice cream and it is SOO good I have been wanting to get an ice cream maker ever since!
I've been thinking about purchasing one of these gizmos. I am pretty much obsessed with ice cream so I understand the weakness. yummy!
I still dont see this extra weight your talking about girlie!! But i just do the easy thing and make my way down to DQ!
That looks and sounds soooo delicious! Thanks for the tip:)!
There's nothing like ice cream and summer time! Life is too short not to enjoy a cold yummy delight like ice cream.
looks so yummy! It's so fun to read your blog.. it seems like you guys are loving life! :) We need to talk again soon! love ya!
Post a Comment