Thursday, July 17, 2008

a foible foe

Last season I fell in love with the show "reality tv show" Project Runway. I love fashion and I would love to learn how to design clothing someday. Last night Josh and I watched the season premiere and to my dismay Josh noticed something that I had never seen before; for about 5 seconds during the show there was a disclaimer written in the lower right hand corner stating that in addition to the judges, the producers have input on the judgements made on the show. No wonder the Gothic girl who crapily made the trash bag toga thing stayed on, instead of the cute chinese man who lacked personality. Tragically, this shouldn't surprise me, of course reality TV is not real. It is fake.

1 scrumptious secrets:

Jared and Katy said...

I can't even believe that...I guess I knew that too, but I didn't want to believe it