Lately, Our life has been full with a lot of this:
softball games

dress up events

church activities

morning runs

birthdays (Lillie's B-day)

Renee's baby shower
josh's surprise grad party
(josh) mediating at the courthouse

and studying non stop for the Bar

homemade sushi

goodbyes

lots of time with the ladies

slumber parties in the living room (on Josh's beloved air mattress)

trip to
orlando
for a lovely wedding

and reception

way too much unsuccessful apartment/house/condo hunting

and last but not least, we celebrated our two year
anniversary!
7 scrumptious secrets:
Aww good luck on house hunting and hooray for everything else, especially HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I don't remember the exact date so if it is very late i'm sorry.
Looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun!!! I miss you!
Happy Anniversary! It looks like you have been having fun and staying busy. Good luck with finding somewhere to live.
You look like you are having a VERY good life!!
congrats on your anniversary--
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously . . .
Natalie you are looking so beautiful!!
Happy Anniversary! Time flies fast. I love your red dress by the way! Looks like you've been staying busy and having fun... that's what life is all about. :)
Post a Comment