Congratulations to my sweet little sister Emilee---who got into the Brigham Young University Nursing School. I am S O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O proud of her! Yay Emilee !!!
I know you will be an amazing nurse. Love you!

4 scrumptious secrets:
HA! That's such a classic dorm picture. Love it. Oh, and congrats! :o)
Congrats to your sister! I just caught up on your posts. Way to complete a triathlon! You are seriously wonder woman. Also, I loved your many fabulous Mexico pictures. You and Josh are quite the travelers. Nat, you know I'd love to come to Georgia to visit. I'm always game for a vacation. Maybe next summer???
Thanks Natalie! I feel so honored to be the subject of one of your posts :) I love you so much!
thats awesome! She will do great!
Post a Comment