Despite the fact that a swimming pool ≠ ocean and dirt ≠ sand...Saturday was a wonderful success. I did not drowned in the ocean nor sink in the sand but I did complete my first triathlon--finishing 8th in the women under 40 bracket. Charlotte was a fabulous coach, this was her second triathlon. She showed me all of her transition tricks and gave me numerous pep-talks.



All of the top finishers were given monkey heads carved out of coconut--Josh was EXTREMELY excited about this...we even took a family picture. As you can see it was extremely hot, but right after the race finished we all planted on the beach and spent the next few hours playing in the waves.
On our way back to Athens we stopped in Savannah for a couple hours, enjoying the beautiful cobble stoned streets, lovely art galleries, and multiple sugary scrumptious treats.












15 scrumptious secrets:
Lady I think you are CRAZY!!! lol. I am so proud of you and your ambition.
YOU DID IT!!!! I know you'd do amazing! I can't wait to hear all the details! And you're lookin h-o-t!!
CONGRATULATIONS! 8th place sounds awesome! I did a super sprint distance triathlon 2 years ago and it was so much fun. You'll probably be addicted now. Keep it up!
high five! wonder woman.
You are like super woman - a very hot super woman! I miss you!
WOW Natalie your always amazing me!! How do you keep getting better looking and skinner as you age?!? SOOO not fair!
Yay Natalie! I'm so happy for you! Ir looked like so much fun. I hope your bike held up well. Thanks for the text message the other day - loved it! I miss you soooo much! David starts school on Monday, but I still don't have a job, so until that happens, I may just have to make a trip down to see you!
You're so amazing!!
what i want to know is how the heck did you just finish a triathlon and still look like a rockstar the rest of the day? i'm so proud of you!
love you sis.
That is AMAZING... you are inspirational!
That is awesome that you did a triathlon and then you finished 8th. Great job. You truly are amazing.
Mmm...chocolate...Mmm...
I'm glad we did it. That was a fantastic weekend!
way to go NAT! you are awesome, you have inspired me. You look great.
That is so awesome!!! Are you guys coming to the reunion?
You are AMAZING!!!!
Post a Comment