Thursday, June 25, 2009

hace tres meses...

Three months ago Josh and I were in Mexico traveling through the Yucatan Peninsula! I haven't blogged about the trip because I have been overwhelmed by the thought of trying to describe or 11 days of complete bliss. Here is a small sampling of the 2,000 photos that captured our trip and an extremely short discription of a few of the places we visited.














I had so much fun spending every waking second of the day with Josh--I believe he is the PERFECT travel partner (well and life partner). He is so adventurous and always wants to try new thing. We both planned for months making the perfect itinerary with a perfect balance of culture, recreation, beach relaxation and Mayan Ruins. Here is a list of all the places we stayed--Izamal, Lake Baclar, Chichen Iza, Uxmal, Campeche, Merida, Ek Balam, Calakmul, Tulum, and Puerto Morales. Josh and I sure love Mexico and can't wait to go back and explore some of the places we missed.

4 scrumptious secrets:

Karen said...

Such great photos--you look like you had an amazing time!
--how did you do the layout with multiple photos? That's how I wanted to do my europe trip but couldn't figure it out--share your secret!!

M said...

i am so glad you finally posted this! it looks amazing, of course. and i loved seeing all your great photos. we miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE swim suit! You look amazing. I wish I were on a tropical beach just looking at the pics. Glad you guys had fun

Danny and Shalayne said...

oh Nat that looks amazing...I guess I'm a little behind in looking at blogs, but I am slightly jealous of your trip! I love mexico and it looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

P.S. you won't happen to be in Washington at the end of this month will you?