Never in my life have I ever owned a pair of leather boots (yes, I think it's sad too). Actually, the truth is, I have never found of pair of leather boots that I could zip over my (what I like to call them) "athletic'' calves. Seriously, what do all of those shapely girls do out there? But in December I found these Nicole Brady Riding Boots at DSW. They are beauties.... and they fit perfectly (even loose enough to tuck jeans into!) And now, they are just a dream. I had this great idea that I'd wait to purchase until they went on sale. Bad idea. They sold out EVERYWHERE and never went on sale. ---So my friends, if you ever run into Nicole Brady, please pick me up a size 8...I'll send a check in the mail :).
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 scrumptious secrets:
Probably because Nicole Brady seems to be the only boot designer who reliazes that the majority of women don't have toothpick calves. I keep thinking that if I lose enough weight I will be able to wear boots again, but I'm getting really close to my goal and I still can't even come close to zipping any up! I'll keep an eye out for these.
I'm sorry to hear that lady!!
sad day! THose are cute! I'll keep an eye out for those!
UGH! That is the WORST! I'm so sorry. I've done that to myself a few times too, thinking, "Oh those are so overpriced! I'll just snag them later..." AND then they are gone. sigh. Those were super cute. Maybe, just maybe they'll appear somewhere?!?
Boot shopping can be so hard! If I ever see these boots, I'll definitely send them your way!
Nat! I always do that and then I regret it later! If I see a pair I will for sure get you them!
Post a Comment