After spending time in Washington with my family we flew back to Atlanta to celebrate New Years with the Findlays. Josh and I landed back in Atlanta late the night before New Years Eve. Both of us were in remorse about Christmas being over already--luckily those feelings didn't linger very long. Minutes after we walked into the door we exchanged all of our belated Christmas gifts. Elizabeth made us these fabulous fleece blankets.

This was my first year participating in the Findlay New Years Eve Party. Every year since Josh was very young, as a family they spent the night watching movies and eating delicious appetizers, and snacks followed by taking a little break for fireworks and midnight celebrations.




The day following New Years Elizabeth, Josh, Karen and I went to the High Museum of Art to see the First Emperor Exhibit. We loved it. The Museum had a strict no picture taking policy in the the exhibit--so Lucky for you you get to see me re-creating the experience in the gift shop.Good bye Winter Break. Good bye Sleeping in. Good bye spending lots of time with family. Good bye holiday parties. Good bye highly caloric foods. Hello Work. Hello Normal Life.




5 scrumptious secrets:
This is killing me. I was at that museum the day before you. I'm such an idiot for not calling!
Natalie, i swear you keep getting more and more gorgeous as you get older!! Have you thought about modeling?? Seriously!! Your so gorgeous it makes me SOO extremely jealous of your beauty :)
Your new years loks like so much fun. I spent the night watching a movie and falling asleep on a friends couch way before 12. miss you hun!!
Cute aprons! I love yours! Is it silly to get excited about an apron?!
So fun - I love hearing about your life and I MISS YOU TONS! Keep posting! P.S. You should love me because I have added Australia to your "Recent Visitor" log!
Post a Comment