Tuesday, January 27, 2009

only in Georgia...

Only in Georgia would the first 1,000 fans to a UGA Gymnastics Meet receive a miniature statue of the coach. Yes, Coach Suzanne Yoculan has coached the gymdogs through 9 NCCA Championships. Yes she is that good, but really, a statue? why not just a t-shirt? or a poster? or even a hat? Lucky for me and Josh, we have two.

6 scrumptious secrets:

Krista said...

Oh my. That's hilarious!

Mary Mitchell said...

that is hot!

Ashley Smith said...

bahahaha. I would think it would be of the star athlete not the coach.

The Walkers said...

Where can I get me one of those? Natalie, I was reading your previous posts and I'm so glad you had such a fabulous winter break. Your hair is SO long. I love it! Miss you.

Jared and Katy said...

That is so silly...you never know it could be worth millions one day...NOT

Jennah said...

The only thing that would make this post better is if she was a Bobblehead! I think she needs to show up randomly in all of your future posts!