Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Break

I can't believe we were in Washington just a month ago, I feel like it was months and months ago. But here are some of my favorite moments from the trip.


Taking many many family photos---We also went to a living nativity (if you look closely you can see real camels in the background, it was so beautiful with the snow falling.) Also notice the large snow flake covering my face in the photo.

-------{Slurpees from Sonic}------------{Out for pizza after going to the Temple)------

We hiked to the top of Badger Mountain (please notice my fabulous magenta snow boots, they are my mothers from 1971). Jeffrey enjoying the serenity on the top of the mountain.

We spent a perfect amount of time, snowed in, wearing pajamas and lounging around the house completing one incredibly complex puzzle (ok, honestly Jonny did 91% on his own). The picture on the right is us Christmas Morning (as apparent by the bed head).



(Left) Emilee and I got matching pajamas for Christmas! (Center) Mary, Josh, Emilee and I all got new coats from Santa Claus (I thought the timing was rather appropriate because Josh and I were especially cold the ENTIRE time we were in Washington. (Right) I got to see my favorite gal, Jill while I was home. She brought her most adorable new born baby, Camden. Josh and I declared ourselves god parents because he was just that cute :)
Phew, that was a lot but all in all I love love love spending time with my family. I wish we all lived closer together so we could do this more often :)

4 scrumptious secrets:

M said...

yay! i'm so glad we got to have such a blast together over Christmas.
here's to many more crazy memories together. :)

Jill said...

Yes you can definitely be God Parents...heck you'd probably be better parents then Joel and I, Camdons probably wanting us to die!! haha

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog! I miss you guys! HOw are you? Ps.. you are so skinny! and I love your bangs.

Jennah said...

So many fun pictures! I love them all and I miss you sooo much!