Monday, February 2, 2009

super bowl sunday


According to Hallmark Cards, Inc., The Super Bowl represents the Number 1 at-home party event of the year. Believe it or not, it's even bigger than New Year's Eve. 125 million Americans were predicted to be apart of some type of Super Bowl festivities this year. For me this day is a day of great celebration---and it has NOTHING to do with football. 4 years ago, on Super Bowl Sunday Josh and I both made the decision to take things past friendship. The day involved Josh with another woman, lots of fury and drama and then the ending with the "notorious talk." I will never forget the all pep talks I had with my roommates Shalayne, Laura, Megan and Ang that Sunday.
The picture on the right was the very first picture we have together, just a couple weeks after super bowl Sunday. Oh we sure look like babies.
Happy Super Bowl Sunday my Joshua. I love you!

5 scrumptious secrets:

David Cates said...

Natalie, you are adorable! Josh too!

Jenna said...

This is a much better reason to spend the day celebrating than something as stupid as football.

Jill said...

haha thats a funny pic you guys do look younger especially Josh!

Ashley Smith said...

You know what I was doing, as I am sure you remember from years past. I don't think I ever heard the story about that day and the other woman. You guys just have always been together in my mind

Jared and Katy said...

LOVE old pictures!