Monday, February 9, 2009

vintage t



For the past 4-5 months Josh has been on a quest through flee markets and second hand stores looking for retro University of Georgia shirts. He has picked up a handful of shirts costing merely a handful of change. Last week while grocery shopping I found one of his "Vintage" shirts....and it wasn't at Salvation Army nor J&J's.

Do I dare break the news to him?

3 scrumptious secrets:

Jenna said...

My husband buys his work slacks at wal mart. He is SO darn proud of those things, and I just laugh at him. He likes to brag where he gets them whenever his coworkers ask where they are from, because he insists that you can get anything at Wal Mart that you need, you don't need to go to any of those fancy overpriced stores (you know like Target or something).

Ashley Smith said...

Birthday, Anniversary buy one and save it for a gift.

Danny and Shalayne said...

Love it! And...I'm super jealous that you will be in Mexico! I love Mexico and hope you guys have SO much fun!!!