Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tennis tuesdays

While I was in elementary school, my brother and I spent the majority of our summers involved with sports. Every morning we would go to swim team then walk across the street to our tennis lessons. As an 11 year I think I was right on track to become the next Serena. I loved tennis, but I loved my "hot" instructor Matt even more (impeding my tennis stardom). I spent the majority of the class trying to get instructor Matt's attention. Sadly I only have a few memories of the class and even more tragically fewer memories of the techniques I learned there. Last summer while in Atlanta Josh and I lived directly next to a tennis court. Ever since then we've played consistently (as permitted by the weather). In June Dr. Uddin and I started playing every Tuesday during our lunch break. I love tennis Tuesdays and I am proud to say that my technique is finally back to my fifth grade level. Everything I am (in tennis) I owe to instructor Matt (or Dr. Uddin, or my husband)... :)

1 scrumptious secrets:

Anonymous said...

Nat....its me....remember when we lived together!!! ahh i miss you. How are you and Josh, you look to happy.
We need to talk!
Love You
Megan