Wednesday, August 27, 2008

it's true

A couple months ago, a lady told me that I look like I could be from London. And now I have confirmation. It's true, I belong in London.





You Belong in London



A little old fashioned, and a little modern.

A little traditional, and a little bit punk rock.

A unique soul like you needs a city that offers everything.

No wonder you and London will get along so well.

3 scrumptious secrets:

Jenna said...

Ever since Swavek revealed that we will likely live in London someday I have become obsessed with the place. I am too scared to take this test because I am worried it will reveal that London and I are, in fact, not a good match.

Jennah said...

I'll go back to London with you if you decide that you truly belong there! I love that city...but I love you more! :)

Charlotta-love said...

I belong in Paris. I mean, I grew up in Paris, Texas. How could I NOT belong there?!