Wednesday, August 6, 2008

good times?

Reminiscing about good times is one of my favorite things to do! Many of my friends have been posting this and I've had so much fun thinking about good memories, I thought I surely had to give in and post this too. I thought this would be fun...please play!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (about me or josh or both of us!)

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how people remember you! It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

I can't wait to hear from you :)

7 scrumptious secrets:

Muncher Cruncher said...

I'm SO glad you found my blog!! Isn't finding people through other people's blog's the best thing ever?? I love it! You look so adorable and happy! Remember the days back at the dorms??? That is a memory for you :) xoxoxo

Courtney said...

The first things that come to my mind are: doing each other's, our mom's, brothers, basically anyone in sight's hair with every bow, clip, headband, etc. that we had lying around. AND our funerals to the my best friends wedding soundtrack. classic.

Ashley Smith said...

all the nights that we spent in our "bunkbeds" and sneaking out our bedroom window just because it was more fun than the door.

Jill said...

Oh Natalie...let me begin.
1. Doing prom/homecoming hair in your bathroom and having our feet pretty much stick to the floor in the end (stuffing our hair with socks for volume)
2. Waxing our legs and especially our lip and ripping half of it off making it look like a std soar!
3. Orchestra....and Tyler Sorenson love affairs. (writing it on your music binder) Mr. Bunch and his fanny pack.
Those are just a few for you...you can do the same if you like on my wall...but im not gonna add it.

M said...

Disneyland! And competing with our men for the highest score on Buzz Lightyear ride. And watching you and Josh be the cutest thing ever cuddling in line...and hoping that marriage would be as great as you made it seem. (it is!) :)

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh i totally forgot about playing Baywatch in your backyard! How old were we? like 5? And Disneyland, pretty much the best vacation ever!

Albus Dumbledore said...

I remember how happy you and Josh were at your wedding.