Friday, May 22, 2009

proud

Joshua graduated from Law School on Saturday!!


Hooray!!!




Josh is already back to the books studying for the Bar Examination that he will be taking in the end of July. Afterwards Joshua will be opening a law practice here in Georgia! We are excited.

10 scrumptious secrets:

sug said...

yay! we are so proud as well. he and adam have a rough summer ahead. big-time tests are no fun...but it will be so worth it! good luck!

Brian and Jessica Quigley said...

That is so great that he and you are both done. Wow! Georgia is such a long ways from home, hopefully I will be able to see you sometime.

Allen Family said...

That is great. I'm sure you guys are so happy to be done with school.

Pieces of me... said...

Congrats again! Seriously that's such an accomplishment. And what's so exciting is that the next chapter in your guys' life is just about to start. No more school, it's the real deal. :)

Anonymous said...

So exciting! You look smokin!

Briann said...

That is so awesome! Congrats!!!

Jared and Katy said...

YAY...Congrats!

The Andrews said...

Congrat Josh, I am so excited for you guys!!

MOE said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting!!! YAY for no more school...and opening his own practice - awesome! What kind of law is going to do?

MOE said...

shoot...sorry..."moe" is Shalayne and Danny...I didn't realize I was signed in under his account :)