My cousin Mindy, used to always talk about how she had a (not so) secret fetish for cowboys and was so attracted to them. I never understood why, until I saw this picture.
Renee you are an amazing photographer...thanks!
My cousin Mindy, used to always talk about how she had a (not so) secret fetish for cowboys and was so attracted to them. I never understood why, until I saw this picture.
Posted by Natalie at 7:39:00 AM
4 scrumptious secrets:
Too cute. :)
I totally agree with the cowboy thing. Its funny cowboy hats and boot or nice suits both get me.
Hey thanks for the nice compliment. We are soo excited our little boy is Due Aug. 14 so a few more months to go. Good to hear from you it looks like you guys are loving life. Congrats to your husband on graduation!
Yeah! I made it into the blog...good thing Jakey grew up as a hick. Sometimes I even hear a little twang when he talks and I too, fall in love all over again. :) Love you Nat! Miss you.
Post a Comment