Tuesday, March 3, 2009

tell me why?

Why is it that after a wonderful weekend get away, I want to leave again? Wouldn't you think that little trips would quench my need/want for vacation/travel? Well, not for me. Whenever I go out of town or see family for the weekend (my case for the last 3 days) those next days at work are so hard! I am constantly counting down the days, hours and minutes until my next adventure or my next visitor.
So my next visitor is going to be ...(drum roll please)....... Jeffrey!!!!!....my most adorable little brother!
ok well, he is not so little anymore, but I am so happy he is spending his spring break with me!

4 scrumptious secrets:

Jill said...

Isnt it crazy how they grow up so fast!?! Jeffery will always be that little boy to me. Its crazy Jordan just turned 18 yesterday i seriously thought he was turning 17! What happened to these little brothers of ours?

Natalie said...

I know, they are pretty much men now. Jeffrey is almost 6 feet tall and he can bench press me...I remember when he was born...geez I am old.

mia said...

how fun that Jeffrey is coming! I totally know how you feel about the travel itch! I'll have to plan a trip out also! :) are you coming to UT anytime? for the reunion? love ya miss ya!

The Walkers said...

There is nothing like visiting family or being visited by family. Too bad we can't all live in one huge compound.