Mary came to Atlanta to see me!! (and to interview at Georgia State University for grad school.)
Here we are standing in front of Martin Luther King's Birth home downtown Atlanta.
Everyone came and went at different times but it was so fun to have my dad and sister-in-law come visit.



These pictures are of Athens and I stole them from Charlotte's blog...I thought they were all so beautiful!
Here we are standing in front of Martin Luther King's Birth home downtown Atlanta. And the weekend got better because my dad came to visit too, to "attend" a conference
Everyone came and went at different times but it was so fun to have my dad and sister-in-law come visit.The entire weekend we explored Atlanta.
~Intermezzo Cafe--39 decedent cakes to choose from...I can't wait to go back)
~Mary Mac's Tea Room--(traditional southern, I got an extremely caloric veggie plate and tried their pot licker w/ cracklin bread)
~Flying Biscuit--(as usual amazing, Mary tried her first fried green tomatoes and grits)
~Flipz burger boutique---(I tried my first Krispie Cream Milkshake, yes it was divine--I also had a fancy black bean burger, quite pricey but a fun modern atmosphere).
~ (and another place where I got sushi...cannot remember the name for the life of me)
We also ventured to Stone Mountain, the Martin Luther King National Monument, CNN Center, the Atlanta Aquarium, Centennial Park, Blind Willies (to catch some Blues), and went shopping at Atlantic Station.
And through all of these fun times there was a snow storm...a really big one....actually largest since 1983....and it prolonged Mary's trip 3 entire days (lucky for me work was cancelled prolonging my play, not so lucky for Mary prolonging her stay).



These pictures are of Athens and I stole them from Charlotte's blog...I thought they were all so beautiful!








4 scrumptious secrets:
...and I stole the pictures from a coworker. :o)
WOW, you look so good. I'm glad you found my blog. Hope all is going good.
look how LONG your hair is getting!! I'm so glad I read my comments so I could see that you had a blog too! You're now one of my blogs on our site so i can read yours often :) Love you!
The other restaurant is called THRIVE.
Post a Comment