Thursday, March 19, 2009

online photo storage???

My lovely blogging friends, I need some advice!! I find that all of my photos are taking OVER all of my computer memory. Many of my pictures are stored on shutterfly.com but I haven't just loved their service and it is hard to remove my own pictures and save them elsewhere from that site. So please help me-- where do you store all of your digital pictures?

13 scrumptious secrets:

Morgan said...

if you have picasa you can make web albums which I believe stores them.

Krista said...

Yes, we use Picasa! It's great! You need a google account to use it, but it's awesome.

Jill said...

I use snapfish it seems to work great! I have Picasa too, but i use it for editing my photos like photo shop. I didnt know it saved photos.

Ashley Smith said...

I burn a cd and keep a hard copy (or two)

Rachael said...

you could also just buy an external hardrive. i have one, a mybook, and it is really easy to use and has a ton of space on it.

John, Jess, Ellie, Cade, Eden & Scarlett said...

I like using an external hard drive. I take tons of huge file photos, and it's the only way I have room. I actually have two though, in case one crashes, they're backed up. So...I guess it'd be smart to have things saved online too, just most places I've seen have a size limit per month or something that I tend to exceed.

M said...

I have been WAAAAAIITTTIINNGG to hear about your trip! I don't care where you store your photos...just SHOW ME some of you and Josh hiking through the jungle and tanning on the beach! :)
And we use an external hard drive...

Stephanie said...

Picasa! Its the best

Megan said...

I use an external drive, too. Lots of extra storage space. One great thing about that is that if your computer ever crashes (which mine did) you'll still have all your pictures.

Allen Family said...

we put our pictures on an USB it is only $16 for an 8 GB

Emily said...

I would get an external harddrive for sure, you'll be glad you have it in the long run. It's worth the investment. You could also get a USB, we have an 8 GB that was somewhere around 20$ like someone else said. :)

The Chatterton Family said...

A few of my friends pay like $20 dollars a year for space on Picasa. They always have good things to say about it. Good luck!

Natalie said...

Thank you every one for your advice!!! So helpful :)