Guess who went to work at 5:40 am this morning? Guess who didn't wear a jacket when riding her bike to work? Guess who was absolutely frozen waiting for all of her "late" co-workers get to work to unlock the door? Guess who didn't realized that her cell phone didn't automatically switch to day light savings time?Yes it was me.
But luckily my wonderful Joshy got out of bed and drove a extra heated car to my rescue.
Thanks babe. I love you.
5 scrumptious secrets:
Seriously how old is your phone? That bad boy should know when to change on its own! Oh Natty Pants I miss you!
I have a story very similar to yours! Reading this makes me feel a little better about myself. Please remind me and I'll share the story with you sometime.
Sounds like quite the morning. Don't you think its getting a little to cold to keep riding your bike to work? Kootos to you Josh, what a great guy!
haha poor you! a damsel in distress. good thing you have a prince charming who rescued you. :)
Sounds like you had a tough morning, way to go Josh in rescuing your damsel in distress!
Post a Comment