Oh my gosh! that's so cheap! It's still around $2.40 here in rexburg, but its going down! I didn't think we'd ever see the day when gas was under $2. What a relief!
Soooooo JEALOUS. of course in Canada we go by the litre. there are 4 litres in 1 gallon. and I have been really excited that gas was 80 cents a litre. so that is 3.20 a gallon. maybe your cheap prices will work across the border.
7 scrumptious secrets:
I haven't been buying gas lately so I have no idea what the prices are. How exciting!
Oh my gosh! that's so cheap! It's still around $2.40 here in rexburg, but its going down! I didn't think we'd ever see the day when gas was under $2. What a relief!
I'm feeling that too...I completely agree! I am happy to get gas now!
Soooooo JEALOUS. of course in Canada we go by the litre. there are 4 litres in 1 gallon. and I have been really excited that gas was 80 cents a litre. so that is 3.20 a gallon. maybe your cheap prices will work across the border.
Can anyone say "ROAD TRIP!!" Now that gas has gone down, it's affordable again :)
That is awesome! I just spent 1.97! But down here in spanish fork it's still 2.19 hopefully we will catch up!
Does this mean you are done riding your bike? :)
Post a Comment