I LOVE FALL in Georgia! Let me show you why.
1) Beautiful leaves. This past week our walls in our front room have looked orange from the sun shinning through the bright colored leaves outside our living room window. Here are some pictures I took from our front doorstep.

2) Beautiful weather-- Last week while running one beautiful afternoon I ran to the Sandy Creek Park and ran through all of the beautiful trails. Wearing just shorts and a t-shirt I was actually warm, yes cold blooded Natalie was warm in November (it seems hardly impossible). The sky was a vibrant blue, the sun was shinning bright and there was a slight cool breeze. The weather was amazing to say the least. I want to share with you some of the pictures that I took with my phone on my lovely run.




I can enjoy my beautiful fall because my lovely mother got me a new phone for my birthday, which takes amazing photos (as noted above) AND it has a fabulous running feature that calculates my current MPH and average MPH and the distance I have run, and calories burned (I'm not sure that this is very accurate). I love my phone, thanks mom :). Every runner needs one!!
7 scrumptious secrets:
What kind of phone do you have? Seems very high-tech. And the tree's are beautiful!
You're leaving us hanging like that?!? ;) What kind of phone! That's awesome!!
Ok Courtney and Christa, the point of this post was to highlight natures beauty, not my phone, but here is the phone I have: sony ericcson walkman. You can also download MP3 and it comes with headphones, but I haven't gotten that far with it yet, I prefer my runs to be music free :).
uhh....did i not say the tree's were beautiful? Oh right, I DID!
Very Pretty.
ok fine courtney.... you win.
that's right!
ps. are you coming for Christmas?! you better start practicing the chimes! When are we going to perform in sacrament meeting? I really think this is something we should do.
Post a Comment