So I know that all of you (yes, all 4 of you) have been wondering why I have been absent in the blogging world. Well we've been busy, busy, busy and I'll have to tell you about it later. But more importantly we are going to be MIA for a couple more weeks. For the following 5 reasons.
1.
2.
3.
4.
. 1.

2.

3.

4.

{And we couldn't be more thrilled that we will end our travels with my brother Jonny and his wife Mary.}

12 scrumptious secrets:
Sounds like so much fun! I'm excited to see TONS of pictures!
HOw fun!! And what a cute couple! :) Tell Jonathan congrats for me!
(I agree.... lots of pics for us to see! :)
Have so much fun!!!!!! We're excited to hear all about it!
I am so jealous - I loved Petra and the Dead Sea, and well, everthing in that area. I never got to go to Egypt though because things were bad over there and they pulled all the Jerusalem Center students out before we could go. Have so much fun!!!!
SOOOOO JEALOUS!!. Pack me in your bag. Have fun!!
Lol looks like there is more than 4 people ;)
Natalie my dear. This is your friend Laura. Your most jealous friend Laura. I LOVE that you get to see those amazing things. You had better post LOTS of pictures and tell all about your amazing travels.
I guess you must be going somewhere. By looking at the pictures I thought you were going to watch "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" ;)
we CAN'T WAIT!
How utterly FANTASTIC! Have so much fun and definitely update us with lots and lots of pictures when you get back!
WHAT?!?!? How in the world are you so lucky? Pack me in your suitcase, please oh please!
I'm so jealous of you and your fab life. Have fun!
Wow--what an adventure!!
I can't wait to see your photos and here all about it--
make sure you blog!
How did you arrange your trip?
I have a ton of questions, but I'll wait and see what you write--
have a great time!!
Post a Comment