.
were both called on missions for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They will both report to the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 14th. After learning how to speak spanish Emilee will serve in Paraguay and Jeffrey will serve in Dominican Republic.
I am such a proud/thrilled sister :)
9 scrumptious secrets:
And I'm an excited Auntie.
That is awesome! We were actually just in the Dominican Republic last week doing dental work. The people are very nice.
Thats awesome, they'll both be great!
That's awesome that they go to the MTC together! Very excited for them!!
that's amazing!!
what great missionaries they will both be!!
such an exciting time for your family!
My brother went to the DR and I have a friend whose sister is going there soon! How exciting!
I thought Emilee already speaks Spanish...
That is absolutely Awesome news!!
Nat - are you guys still in GA? It wasn't until I read your Valentine post that I realized you must be. Oh my word, I forgot! We're on the south side in Peachtree City. We MUST get together sometime! Let's facebook and set it up!
Post a Comment