I cannot believe that we are already to the middle of March already! Frequently, I've found myself writting the year as 2009. Josh and I have been really busy these past few months so, please forgive me for my lack of blogging. We are still trying to adjust to "adult life" (aka: working and no spring breaks!). 2010 is the first year that both of us are working full time.
This is what I was doing last week for the last 5 years:
Spring Break 2005: (Even though BYU doesn't offically have a spring break week, we managed to squeeze one in) Las Vegas with 9 lovely ladies, 1 very large suburban and lots of laughter.
Spring Break 2006: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Key West Florida with my Dental Hygiene Girls. 3 Words: Brittany & Sea Otters.
Spring Break 2007: Frolicking through the streets of New York City taking engagement pictures and going to the temple for the first time in the Columbia River Washington Temple
Spring Break 2008: New Orleans--listening to great music, eating wonderful food and attending the best parade of my life.
Spring Break 2009: Mexico: 10 days of Heaven (enough said)
Spring Break 2010 = no break. Some how I agreed to working through my lunch most days last week because our schedule was so overbooked. It's a good thing that I like my job and I love my patients.







4 scrumptious secrets:
OK, I was JUST thinking about that vegas trip a few days ago. We went to Vegas last week and I kept laughing and thinking about how much fun we all had. Love the big suburban, stratus fear, you and all the other gals. I was thinking we need to have a reunion. haha
-Shalayne ("Moe" is Danny's account. whoops)
Somehow i just CANT feel that bad for you :) It sucks growing up hu?? ha ha
I'm impressed you can remember what you did for Spring Break all these years. Welcome to the real world. (Now you can choose when you want a break.)
its about time for the update! we miss you guys. any luck on a lat-er spring-ish break (in may?)
xoxo
Post a Comment