Monday, November 9, 2009

I am thrilled to say.....




Joshua dominated the bar exam and passed with flying colors on his first try!


Congratulations Joshua, we are proud of you :)

10 scrumptious secrets:

Krista said...

Awesome!! Way to go Josh, that is GREAT news!! So what's next for you guys? Big things I'm sure, best of luck in everything the future holds for you guys!

M said...

YAAAAY! We knew he would. Congrats smartie *searsucker* pants. :)

Danny and Shalayne said...

Congrats!!!!!!! That is so wonderful!!!

The Walkers said...

Josh, way to go!! As if you wouldn't pass the bar exam your first try. You always were such a smartie. Natalie, I apologize for the the world's WORST friend. I'm sorry that I forget to call back!~!!!@ I miss you guys.

Albus Dumbledore said...

Great news (though totally expected)!

Nan said...

Fantabulous! Now to the next stage of life. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

So, I saw the first line of this post and thought you were making...a different announcement;) This is also great though.

Mary Mitchell said...

Thanks for updating your blog for me Natalie. It was for me, wasn't it?

Pieces of me... said...

WAY 2 GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a relief too I'm sure. :)

Courtney said...

Natalie I miss your blogging! Where did you go? I wish you guys were coming for Christmas this year :(