Friday, November 6, 2009

Goodbye October...

October was a great month I am sad to see it end....



{Goodbye Georgia National Fair}


goodbye fried food, ferris wheel, circus, rattlesnake man, horses, rodeo, hot weather, racing potbelly pigs, goodbye Tams

{Goodbye Ellijay Apple Festival}

goodbye senic drive, goodbye fried oreos, goodbye apple cider, fried apple pies, apple slushies, apple fritters, goodbye barbecue, goodbye rolling hills.


{Goodbye Rainy football Game}
goodbye soggy fingers, flooded north campus, goodbye chattering teeth, goodbye numb toes, goodbye free tickets.
{Goodbye Halloween}
(goodbye sharing clothes with Joshua, goodbye being a lawyer for a day, goodbye being married to a dental hygienist, goodbye homemade doughnuts and overdosing on candy)

3 scrumptious secrets:

Sarah Jones said...

It looks like you guys are always having so much fun! And congrats to Josh for passing on the first try!

Albus Dumbledore said...

I'm glad that you two had such a nice October!

Pieces of me... said...

Yes good-bye to it all... but here comes the holidays, SO FUN!! LOoks like such a fun October month, and you 2 are just so darn cute! Can I say that? I just think you guys are adorable... love the costume, like Freaky Friday. :)