Wednesday, December 10, 2008

N to the ASH to the V-I-L-L-E!!!

Josh and I returned home from our journey late Sunday night. We had such a wonderful three days in Nashville. I took about 5000 pictures---here are just a few that I think captured our trip pretty well.









The highlights of the trip were the Country Music Hall of Fame Museum, watching the Grand Ole Opry at the Historic Ryman theatre, eating good food and learning that Josh is a walking country Jukebox--(seriously, he's that good, I think he knew everysingle song we heard in the museum).
All in all our trip was fabulous! Nashville is a fun city to visit, however Josh and I both concluded that if you are taking a trip to Tenessee, Memphis is the way to go. We went two summers ago and still dream about Graceland and Beale Street.

1 scrumptious secrets:

Jennah said...

What a fun trip! I know another fun city you can visit in the near future...a little place called STAMFORD!! I hear the Avon plays really cool movies!