Yesterday when I got home from work there was a large manila folder addressed to Professor Joshua Findlay laying on our couch. I do not know who this man could be. Josh is such a hard worker and is involved in so much, I am proud of all that he has accomplished...but a Professor?...that might be a little stretch. Josh and I laughed and laughed about the title when he got home...Thank you University of Hawaii for the laugh :).
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 scrumptious secrets:
that is so funny! Natalie, I'm so happy you have a blog. I just love you.
Yes!! I have been waiting for a post! I'm so happy about the blog! And so funny that you are married to a professor!
I think I just might have to move to Hawaii to take a class from Josh! Miss you mucho!
Hello your totally good at blogging and I love your your background and posts! YAY!
https://www.akitatoken.net
Post a Comment