Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Secret fetish with Jim and Pam


For all of you Office obsessors, you know exactly what I am talking about. Every Thursday night (or Saturday night, thanks to Jennah's TIVO while I lived in CT) for the last 3 years of my life I have been consumed with the TV show the Office. I have actually even shed a few tears about the dramatic ups and downs of Jim and Pam's relationship. Last Thursday Jim revealed that he plans to propose marriage to his dear Pam Beasley. This music to my ears sent goosebumps all over my body and I immediately tensed up. Josh told me throughout the remainder of the episode that I need to calm down....but how can I? I have been emotionally involved in this roller coaster for 3 years now. All I can do is patiently await the glorious day when Jim pops the big question. Dear Jim, please ask Pam this Thursday at 9 pm...I cannot wait any longer. Yours Truly, Natalie.

7 scrumptious secrets:

Emily said...

You and I are the same! I got goosebumps reading that, such a dork! I LOVE Jim and Pam, I can't wait until tomorrow. I rewatched some of the earlier episodes last night (the one where they have their "first date" watching Dwight do fireworks from the roof) It was so cute! And now he's going to propse! Didn't you just die when he was like, "Oh I haven't propsed to you yet?" And then was talking to the camera and showed the ring he bought "I bought it the week after we started dating" How CUTE! I love them. Minorly obsessed... :) but I have a feeling you understand :)

Charlotta-love said...

Okay, I am NOT reading your blog on Friday b/c I have not watched any of season 4 yet. Jim wants to propose?!?!?!

The Andrews said...

I love the office! I definitely have been hoping this day would come for Jim and Pam they are so perfect for each other! I am eagerly anxious to see what happens this Thursday...hopefully he pops the big question!

Megan said...

You are too funny! But, I do agree...I love Jim and Pam being together, too!
Glad you have a blog I can peek in on every once in a while. You are looking super cute, by the way. Love your hair!

Mary Mitchell said...

After our conversation about crying I'm so glad the Office makes you cry =).

Jennah said...

I miss our Office parties!!! It's not the same watching without you at my house! I loved the episode two weeks ago when Jim showed us the ring...So cute! And yes I got some tears in my eyes! :) Miss you love

Jill said...

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE FINALE?!!!
I about died! Now we have to wait till next season!
I'm going to call you this week! Love ya!