Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's in his blood....









The very first rodeo I ever went to was with Josh while we were dating in Utah 3 years ago. Because Josh and I were both coming from work we decided to meet up at the event. When I got there Josh was dressed up head to toe in his cowboy gear....the hat, the boots and the tight jeans. Jay (Josh's dad) used to be a bull rider while he was young so Josh always remindes me that bull riding is "in his blood. " Last night we went to a Rodeo here in Athens. Sadly, Josh didn't dress up for the event.

7 scrumptious secrets:

Danny and Shalayne said...

AH! Natalie! And Josh! I am so happy you have a blog! I think about you guys so much and wonder how you're doing and I'm just a bad friend and NEVER call! argh...I'm sorry! I'm so glad I can now keep visual tabs on you! I love you guys! P.S. Thank you for the LA advice...super excited about it!

The Andrews said...

Nat and Josh, welcome to the blogging world f.y.i it is super addictive even more so than facebook! I am so happy to keep posted on what you two love birds are up to! Oh by the way this is Heidi Andrews...two words nutrition and carrots! You guys need to make a trip out to San Diego!

Sarah Jones said...

Natalie! I am so glad you have a blog. We both know that I am TERRIBLE at keeping in touch, but its always nice to see what everyone is up to! Looks like everything is going great for you down in Georgia! Have a wonderful day!

Jill said...

I love that you have started a blog! kinda sad that you didnt tell me about it though! i feel so out of the loop! your looking cute as ever Natalie!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever been to a rodeo...oh, nope, just kidding I have. Good ole' Afton, Wyoming a few years back. As I recall it was rather exciting. A guy did get stepped on though. How fun for you guys! Maybe you will raise bull-riding children. Ya-hoo!

Tyson and Heather said...

cute bangs nat! So fun:) Looks like you guys are living it up wherever you're at--fun!

Shells said...

Nat love your hair. You and Josh are still too dawg gone cute!